Deck for Sorcerer

Wanna show a killer deck that you have built? Have a idea for a new one? Then post here!

Moderator: The FireMonk

Deck for Sorcerer

Postby flamenguista » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Hi all ...

I'm new at Ederon and i'm playing with Sorcerer.

Can you guys give me some tips about what cards should I put on?

For what I've played and learned, Sorcerer is weak against Monk and Rogue. (Feel free to correct me)

Thanks for the help.

See Ya!!
flamenguista

Re: Deck for Sorcerer

Postby TuffHunter » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Rogues with Sidestep will usually beat a sorc, but Monk... A monk CAN play defensively and deck out a sorc but it should never be able to kill a sorc with strikes.

As for cards to look for you definitely want Fury of Nature x4 in any solo sorc deck.
Other useful cards include Runesword, Robe of Wisdom, Clotan Blade, Quick Study, Equalize, Summon Gollir, 3 damage strikes such as Summon Orcs and counters such as Summon Gollir, Hinder & Dispel Magic. Many of these cards you will get from winning games as Sorc and leveling up the class, especially Sorc's "Kill" card; Last Stand.
TuffHunter

Postby flamenguista » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:57 pm

TuffHunter wrote:Rogues with Sidestep will usually beat a sorc, but Monk... A monk CAN play defensively and deck out a sorc but it should never be able to kill a sorc with strikes.

As for cards to look for you definitely want Fury of Nature x4 in any solo sorc deck.
Other useful cards include Runesword, Robe of Wisdom, Clotan Blade, Quick Study, Equalize, Summon Gollir, 3 damage strikes such as Summon Orcs and counters such as Summon Gollir, Hinder & Dispel Magic. Many of these cards you will get from winning games as Sorc and leveling up the class, especially Sorc's "Kill" card; Last Stand.

Thank you so much for the info ...

See ya!!
flamenguista

Postby hispano711 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:25 pm

flaminguista = Lion King

Not understand why put he's new......
hispano711

Postby flamenguista » Thu May 05, 2016 5:56 pm

hispano711 wrote:flaminguista = Lion King

Not understand why put he's new......